Director of Parish Communications and Administration
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Mt. Lebanon
1066 Washington Road, Mt. Lebanon, PA
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church is an inclusive, progressive, and active congregation in Pittsburgh’s South Hills.
The Parish Administrator is a key administrative leader, helping to support the ministry and mission of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church and its Rector. Working in this dynamic environment, the Director of Parish Communications and Administration joins an administrative team with the parish Rector (chief pastor), Financial Administrator and Sexton (Facilities Manager) and is responsible for parish communications (including website, parish emails and social media and mailings), office administration, managing IT contractors, purchasing supplies, facility scheduling, parish phone systems, coordinating worship schedules, parish database, managing correspondence, greeting guests and maintaining church files and records.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
· Strong computer skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Zoom, Mailchimp and database software.
· Strong sense for communications design, both for aesthetics and user experience. Proofreading and writing skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to effectively interact with team members, parishioners, and volunteers
· Excellent organizational, prioritization and administrative skills
· Ability to work independently and think proactively with a professional and positive attitude
· Ability to multi-task, solve problems and prioritize without compromising details or accuracy
· Ability to deal with confidential information
· Comfort working in an inclusive, progressive and faith-based environment
· Background checks and clearances required before hire
This position is 40 hours per week, 8:30AM-4:30PM, 5 days a week, with some flexibility. Pay is competitive and negotiable based on skill level and experience. Health insurance and employer contribution and match for 403B retirement account. Annual allowance of Paid Time Off.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $21.00 per hour
Daily job screening. Employees are all vaccinated.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Job Is:
Company's Facebook page:
You can find the job listing on Indeed here.