Summer Worship (Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Saturday, 6pm, In St. Margaret's Garden- located outside at St. Paul's, facing Washington Rd. (Rain location: Sanctuary)
- Sunday, 8am, Chapel, no music
- Sunday, 9:45am with music
COVID19 Worship Guidelines
- Masks are recommended unless otherwise specified by a church ministry, event, or group. We support each person’s masking decisions.
- We will continue not to physically share the peace.
Private Communion Opportunities
If you would like to be added to the list to receive a Eucharistic visit to your home, which happens approximately every other weekend, please sign up here. Please contact the clergy if you would like to receive communion privately in the sanctuary.
Share this page: In-Person Worship